Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Scoliosis Prevention & How I Lessened The Intensity

After a year of 20 hours daily in a brace and therapy every other day   the angle increased from 60 to 67 degrees, and had Matt standing so horribly crocked, his shoulders were Very Unlevel.  He walked so crocked, he drug one leg while walking.  My son Matthew was 3 months from spinal fusion surgery when I found a tight tendon.  Which was causing the tension in his spine, it is so Stupidly Simple.  I started stretching Matt, which I did for a month.  Then I took my son in to the doctor that was to perform his surgery.  Matthew stood and walked So Much Wonderfully Better, yet the doctor stated Matt was worse.  I feel he was looking at that surgeries price tag.   I cancelled the surgery and continued to stretch my son.  Now his shoulders are level, he walks normal.  And Matt is able to run with perfect form.  Why would he have the same symptoms, and not have the same cause.  It is that stupidly simple.  I am Positive ALL Scoliosis is caused by the tight tendon I have found.  Spinal Fusion Surgery would be putting the spine into so much immensely more tension it is So Stupidly Simple.  I have posted a complete description of my findings on my web site.  WWW.SCOLIOSISPREVENTION.US I was trying to bring attention to my site, and I was banned from for spamming at FixScoliosis.com.  I know I am right, I do not care about anyone elses opinion of what I am stating.  I have proof, in the results I was able to achieve with my son.  I can give the information on how I eliminated the problems with my son’s infliction of Idiopathic Scoliosis, but unfortunately I cannot give out the intelligence to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment